Tuesday, April 26, 2011

April 26, 2011

I got an email from Pam from the CDSA today. Here is what is said:

Hey, Deana,
Enjoyed meeting you yesterday and look forward to working with you. I have sent the pediatrician a service order that she needs to sign so I can set up the rest of Riley’s services.
Emily Huss will be contracting you to set up his occupational therapy assessment and services. Emily has a lot of interest and experience in working with toddlers who have sensory issues. She can also help with some oral/motor needs related to his feeding concerns.
You’ll be contacted by Michele Stewart with Special Kare for Special Kids (SKSK) to set up his CBRS – “play therapy”.
I’m still working on the speech therapy but should have that worked out today. I sent a fax to Compleat Rehab asking for his speech evaluation and progress notes – hopefully that will put speech on the “fast track” since that shouldn’t have to be done again (hopefully!).
Feel free to contact me any time. Look forward to working with you and Riley.
Pat

I am glad to see things are getting underway fairly quickly. I have added a copy of the report from the CDSA below too.



No comments:

Post a Comment